PETRAEUS TESTIMONY POINTS
TO THE WHITE HOUSE
TO THE WHITE HOUSE
OBAMA DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE
4 DEAD IN BENGHAZI
4 DEAD IN BENGHAZI
The Cover Up Deepens, AGAIN: America is left with more questions and a trail of responsibility leading straight to the Oval Office following the closed door testimonies of former CIA Director David Petraeus and other intelligence leadership, over the Benghazi massacre that left four Americans dead.
Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., told Fox News that testimonies made today by former CIA Director David Petraeus, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and Acting CIA Director Mike Morell have led top lawmakers to believe that references to "Al Qaeda involvement" were stripped from the agency's original talking points.
But nobody is confessing to either making the changes or to knowing who is responsible for altering the memo, which was sent out to multiple departments, including the State Department, National Security Council, Justice Department and White House.
"The original talking points were much more specific about Al Qaeda involvement. And yet the final ones just said indications of extremists," King said in an interview with Fox News, adding that the final version was the product of a vague "inter-agency process."
King said a CIA analyst specifically told lawmakers that the Al Qaeda affiliates line "was taken out" likely because changing "Al Qaeda-affiliated individuals" to "extremist organizations" would help minimize the role of terrorists in the attack on the U.S. Consulate that killed four Americans, including our ambassador.
"To me the question right now is who changed those talking points and why… I'd say it was somebody in the administration had to have taken it out," King told Fox News. "That, to me, has to be pursued."
The Leftwing on Capitol Hill is trying to portray the watered down talking points as simply a problem with levels of classification or confusion arising because the level of affiliation between Ansar-al-Sharia, the terrorist group that claimed responsibility for the attack, and Al Qaeda is still unknown…
MAKE NO MISTAKE: The Dems are ready to close the book on Benghazi! They want to excuse the massacre and cover up all the intentional lying to the American people by the Obama administration, national security officials and the legacy media by pretending the only problem was an accidental memo change – but that is fooling no one!
Petraeus made it clear to Congress and the American people that he knew it was a terror attack from the start – not a "spontaneous" protest over a silly anti-Islam film.
So, why did Susan Rice, our ambassador to the U.N. tell the American people FIVE TIMES within one day on five different prestige news programs that the attack resulted from spontaneous rioting?
As ambassador, Rice has access to highly classified as well as unclassified information, and she has since claimed that she was only using the intelligence community's best assessment…
It just doesn't add up. WHO gave her the 'talking points' to give out on the Sunday talk shows? On Wednesday, Obama admitted during his first press conference since March 2011 that "Susan Rice made an appearance at the request of the White House in which she gave her best understanding of the intelligence that had been provided to her."
For weeks Barack Obama blamed a spontaneous protest for the Benghazi massacre as he paraded from one mainstream media outlet to another, and postured before the U.N. General Assembly. Is it really feasible that the President of the United States of America unwittingly was given watered down intelligence about the murder of four Americans, including our ambassador, on the anniversary of 9/11?
In an interview with Fox News' Megyn Kelly, King said, "If I had to presume, I'd say it was somebody in the administration had to have taken it out, because it was nobody in the Director of National Intelligence Office, nobody in the CIA that did it. So, it was someone else that did it. And I doubt if the State Department or the Defense Department or the Justice Department would be involved in taking that out."
Speaking to the press, Barack Obama on Wednesday furiously denounced criticism against Rice as "outrageous" and announced to concerned lawmakers like Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham they should "go after" him instead. If we can keep up the momentum, that is exactly where this investigation is heading!
As first reported by NBC News in a letter released to the CIA work force last Friday afternoon, Petraeus publicly disclosed the extra-marital affair that forced his resignation as agency chief, and wrote: "Such behavior is unacceptable, both as a husband and as the leader of an organization such as ours."
Petraeus allegedly informed President Obama of his affair and offered his resignation during a meeting on Thursday last week. It was reported that in a phone conversation the following day, Obama accepted Petraeus' resignation.
Then, the Associated Press reported that Jill Kelley, the woman whose reports to the FBI were responsible for the conveniently timed (for the White House) resignation of Petraeus as Director of the CIA, visited the White House THREE TIMES this year with her sister, twice eating in the Executive Mansion mess. A White House official has since tried to downplay these visits to the White House as no more than a tour as guests of a mid-level White House aide though ALL visits occurred within the past three months. The timing of Kelley's visits and Petraeus' subsequent resignation is made especially suspicious considering the FBI KNEW OF THE PETRAEUS AFFAIR THIS SUMMER after discovering the salacious emails between Petraeus and his mistress Paula Broadwell during the course of an investigation precipitated by jealousy, harassment and threatening emails sent to Kelley by Broadwell…
Experienced intelligence and security analysts have expressed deep skepticism of the official account regarding the bizarre circumstances, and the timing, of the Petraeus resignation. It is just too convenient in spiking testimony embarrassing to the president, and in removing a disruptive narrative that disputes Team Obama's cover up story crafted to conceal their criminal dereliction of duty in Benghazi.
Numerous analysts and commentators note that on October 27 Petraeus, in contradiction to the official Obama Administration account, emphatically denied that he or anyone else at the CIA refused assistance to the former Navy SEALs who requested it three times as terrorists attacked the U.S. consulate in Benghazi on the night of September 11. The Weekly Standard and ABC News reported then that Petraeus's denial effectively implicated President Barack Obama in having refused vital aid to the valiant defenders, since a refusal to assist "would have been a presidential decision."
Following the lead, when Denver local reporter Kyle Clarke of KUSA-TV queried Obama directly as to whether the Americans in Benghazi were denied requests for aid, Obama dodged the question, but implied that he had known about the attacks as they were "happening."
Emails subsequently released revealed that the White House was informed almost immediately that a terror group had taken responsibility for the attack in Benghazi, and Fox News reported that the two slain defenders, former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, had been refused in requests for assistance they had made from the CIA annex. Yet the Obama Administration has continued to cover up and stonewall.
WHO DENIED THEIR PLEAS FOR HELP? IT HAD TO BE OBAMA HIMSELF!
AND THE TESTIMONIES OF PETRAEUS, CLAPPER AND MORELL ALL POINT TO OBAMA, AS WELL.
Charles Woods, father of Ty Woods, has called the White House's explanations of Benghazi a "pack of lies" and implied that those responsible for the decision in the Obama Administration to refuse assistance are guilty of "murder." On a national interview, he added:
"My son violated his orders in order to protect the lives of at least 30 people. He risked his life to be a hero. I wish that the leadership in the White House had the same moral courage that my son displayed with his life."
State Department communications reveal that the Obama Administration knew for weeks that the Benghazi Embassy was the target of an upcoming terrorist attack. The terrorists even performed multiple "dry run" mini-attacks on the compound in a presumed attempt to assess security breaches.
Obama TRIED to blame Benghazi on a movie. Then he tried to blame the massacre on lack of security by the State Department and the CIA.
But Hillary Clinton and General David Petraeus have refused to take the blame. Instead, by telling the truth, they are throwing Barack Obama under the bus. And now, it seems, Obama is fighting back – with Petraeus out of a job in disgrace, and Hillary shipped overseas for weeks, until the holiday Congressional recess and (it is rumored) she steps down! No respect or reputation for Petraeus; no testimony for Hillary!
The CIA released an official statement two weeks ago that the Obama Administration's attempt to pin lack of security on the CIA was absolutely false.
Now suddenly, CIA Director Petraeus is disgraced in a personal sex scandal, and out on his ear, and rumors are that Hillary Clinton will be out of office before she can ever testify.
It was Obama who refused to send in security.
State Department and CIA employees stationed in Benghazi, Libya begged Washington for increased security.
And sources close to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, reportedly speaking on behalf of her legal counsel, have claimed that Hillary Clinton DID order increased security for the threatened Embassy.
But Barack Obama REFUSED to send in the Rapid Reaction Force that could have saved Ambassador Stephens and the three other Americans killed in the attack.
Communiqués indicate that an American drone was sending live feed images to the State Department within 30 minutes of the initial attack.
Help was only 45 minutes away.
But again, Barack Obama refused to save our men.
Instead, it is being reported that as State Department officials watched in HORROR the 7 hour fire fight on live feed from satellites and drones, Barack Obama STILL refused to send help – and instead WENT TO BED.
Bing West, a former Assistant Secretary of Defense, told Greta Van Susteren that if Obama gave the order to secure the consulate in Benghazi as he has claimed – there would be a paper trail:
"If that actually happened the way President Obama said it happened, there's a paper trail and I think people reasonably enough can say, "Can we see the order?" because hundreds of others supposedly saw this order.
So far no one has offered any evidence that Obama made the order to protect our men on the ground in Benghazi the night of the attack.
Of the four killed during that 7 hour battle, 2 of our people died in the final hour, as their ammunition was depleted and relief forces FAILED TO ARRIVE.
Tyrone Woods, a former Navy SEAL, was one of the last to perish. Sources on the ground indicate that Ty ran his weapon dry having killed 50 jihadists before he was taken down. The 30 people who escaped the Benghazi consulate with their lives, did so only because of the bravery of former Navy SEALs Ty Woods and Glen Doherty.
But if this Administration had used the intel available and sent the help our men expected and deserved before their ammo was depleted, those two heroes would almost certainly still be alive.
THEIR BLOOD IS ON OBAMA'S HANDS.
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said he has a report from a U.S. senator that at least two news networks have acquired emails from the White House explicitly ordering a counterterrorism team NOT to secure and render relief, but to stand down on a rescue mission at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.
"There is a rumor – I want to be clear, it's a rumor – that at least two networks have emails from the National Security Adviser's office telling a counterterrorism group to stand down," Gingrich told Fox News' Greta Van Susteren. "They were a group in real-time trying to mobilize Marines and C-130s and the fighter aircraft, and they were told explicitly by the White House 'stand down and do nothing. This is not a terrorist action.'"
Speaker Gingrich continued, "If that's true, and I've been told this by a fairly reliable U.S. Senator, if that's true and that comes out in the next day or two, I think it raises enormous questions about the president's role, Tom Donilon, the National Security Adviser's role, the Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, who has taken it on his own shoulders, that he said don't go. And I think that's very dubious, given that the president said he had instructions they are supposed to do everything they could to secure American personnel."
DON'T LET THIS COVER UP SUCCEED! SUBPOENAE PETRAEUS AND CLINTON!
Gingrich said " it leaves two conclusions: that the secretary of defense usurped the Commander-in-Chief or that Obama in fact never gave the order he claims he did."
President Richard Nixon was driven from office and resigned in shame for far less dire derelictions of duty than the crimes of Barack Obama.
Obama calls the SEALS to duty and the SEALS report.
The SEALS call the Commander-in-Chief to duty and the Imposter-in-Chief votes present.
SEALS die, the first Ambassador since Jimmy Carter was president dies – and Obama lies to cover up, compounding his crimes.
This is insanity. This is betrayal of the highest order. This is TREASON.
DON'T LET THIS COVER UP SUCCEED! DEMAND THAT CONGRESS INVESTIGATE!
SEE TO IT THAT CONGRESS COMPEL A SPECIAL PROSECUTOR TO INVESTIGATE AND PROSECUTE VIOLATIONS OF THE LAW IN THIS SHAMEFUL TRAVESTY
DEMAND THE TRUTH!
Mary Lewis, Chair